Featured Post

Review Paper Princess/Broken Prince (The Royals) by Erin Watt

Hello fellow book addicts If there is one series that you have to read this year it has to be The Royal series by Erin Watt. As always the...

Friday, August 2, 2013

Officially Currently Reading

Evening Addict's


As promised the current book that I am reading.

Crime Wave by Rose Pressey
Here is the Synopsis for Crime Wave
 
 
Maggie Thomas doesn’t know the first thing about being a private eye. She quickly discovers that running her uncle’s faltering Miami Beach P.I. agency is nothing like watching detective show reruns. Even the private eye app on her iPhone can’t help.
But Maggie’s first case is surprisingly easy… or so she thinks until she stumbles on a dead body. With whizzing bullets, car chases, and spandex clad bodybuilders, Maggie wonders if she’s in over her head. Jake Jackson, the dangerously charming cop, thinks Maggie needs to stick to snapping pictures of cheating husbands and leave the detective work to the professionals.
The danger escalates when another homicide victim washes up on the shore and now someone wants to stop Maggie from solving the murders. With the help of her knitting needle wielding, orthopedic shoe wearing assistant Dorothy Raye, Maggie must solve the case before she’s the next victim of this crime wave.

Currently I am about 189 pages in, all in total this book is 567 pages long. I'm not going to lie I am hooked on this book. It has the right amount of humor which keeps it light and enough mystery to keep you reading(don't like mysteries that after a few chapters you know who the killer is).  Right now Maggie's assistant Dorothy is stealing the show for me lol.

I should be finished reading this tomorrow or Sunday(the kids are going to my mother's house tomorrow Yay!!!) so I should be able to get uninterrupted reading time lol.

Anyway that's all I have for you guys today. I'm going to read a bit then go to bed.

Until Then

Behave yourselves and Read On!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment