Featured Post

Review Paper Princess/Broken Prince (The Royals) by Erin Watt

Hello fellow book addicts If there is one series that you have to read this year it has to be The Royal series by Erin Watt. As always the...

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My Recap of the 2014 Romantic Times Convention

Morning Addict's

Sorry I have been MIA for a minute and it has been for a good reason. I was in New Orleans attending the Romantic Times Convention.

Guy's let me tell you I need a vacation from my vacation lol. My week was jammed packed with pannels, networking and parties.

I arrived in New Orleans Last Tuesday and immediately had to run to my Blogger Symposium hosted by Sarah(Smart Bitches Blog) and JaneDear Author/Jane and dove into the various topic's of how to blog the right way, learning how to boost your post etc. We also had publishers come in and talk about how to be noticed by the various publishing houses to review books from them.

Fellow Bloggers listing in on the panel







Sara from Smart Bitches introducing two publishers to the group







 Publishers from Escape publishing
 Who doesn't like Candy and a cute rubber duckie
 Jane from Dear Author Blog








After the Symposium was over Harlequin hosted  a cocktail party for us Bloggers to mingle and network.

I didn't stay very long for the cocktail hour because I had to run downstairs to check in for a party that was hosted by Toni McGee, Heather Graham, Allison Brennan, Patricia Burroughs, CJ Lyons, David Morrell and Alexandra Sokoloff.

The Saints of Suspense Party was open for Librarians, Bloggers, Reviewers and Booksellers. The Saints of Suspense party highlighted some of the most celebrated Suspense writers.
An awesome street performer and violinist provided the entertainment for the nights festivities 

The various signing stations and of course food stations 

Me and my Girl Jaime a reviewer for RT magazine

Particka Burrough's latest release

The featured Authors speaking about their books and thank yous to all the guest




The Last event for the night was the YA Not so spooky sleepover one of the host for that event is my good friend L.H Nicole. The basis of this fun activity was to play truth or dare and let me tell you it was some funny dares going on.




All of this was just day one on Tuesday. Let's just say it was a very busy day for me and after all the festivities I was ready to pass out and get ready for the rest of the week lol. 

I really did have a good time during my week in New Orleans and will share more in more post because there is so so sooooo much more to share with you all. Check back in tomorrow for more highlights of my RT experience.

And Remember Behave yourselves and Read On!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment