Featured Post

Review Paper Princess/Broken Prince (The Royals) by Erin Watt

Hello fellow book addicts If there is one series that you have to read this year it has to be The Royal series by Erin Watt. As always the...

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Netgalley Arc Revew: Sugarbaby(Aidan Falls #2) By Crystal Green

I'm back again addict's with another Netgally ARC review. This book cause my attention because of the title and cover. When I read the blurb I though "Hey I need some drama in my life right now", but that was not the case for Sugarbaby. You will get more deets in my review but it was defiantly a wonderful surprise for me. 










24548138

Release Date
May 19th, 2015


Blurb

"Blurb and Cover borrowed from GoodReads"

Hasn’t anyone heard the saying “nobody’s perfect”? Apparently, a lot of people in my hometown of Aidan Falls haven’t…

Don’t get me wrong. Most of the locals here are perfectly nice. But certain close-minded ex-classmates have a problem with the fact that I cheated on my jock-star football boyfriend on one drunk, stupid night. And no one likes to see a local hero embarrassed.

But everything changed when I accidentally sent a “sext” to the wrong number—and ended up sharing some flirty exchanges. So when the mysterious, sexy Noah Reeves shows up at my job, I’m a bit shocked.

You see, Noah’s a billionaire businessman who famously disappeared after a competitor kicked him out of his own family’s company. Why would he want to meet me? I don’t see anything special in the mirror.

But Noah may just be able to disprove the old adage that mirrors don’t lie…





This book was totally unexpected for me because I was expecting some high drama with glitz and glam. What I got was a sweet and savory story that had me craving for more.

Here I met Jadyn a 20 year old who is going through the motions of life trying to get through school, work and a scandal that caused her peers to turn their backs on her. 

I immediately felt her pain of trying to get by when people treat you differently because of a simple mistake. What really gripped me was the fact that even though she had insecurities she still managed to push through. Jade has an awesome group of friends who stick by her side and encourage her to live life and try to let go of the past.

I really liked how one simple wrong text changed her life in the form of sexy billionaire Noah Reeves. I felt their instant attraction when they first met and throughout the book. I was rooting for them the whole story. What I really admired was how Noah helped pull Jade out of her shell and got her to open up even when he was holding himself back. 

What really strengthened the bond between the two was the simple fact that they were both seeking peace from two separate tragedies in their lives. 

Two things, 
One I really want Jade and Noah's story to continue because I feel that there is more to tell or at least tie them into the next book in the series so that we can see where they are in their relationship.
Second thing: One character who really stood out from the shadows was Simmons. He's Noah's best friend/assistant. I would love to learn more about him because even though he is Noah's confidant, I feel that there's a story there that would be epic. Plus I myself would like to know more about the man behind Noah Reeves.

With that being said, I really enjoyed reading this book and easily got caught up in the story. I am really interested in reading more from Crystal. She created a wonderful story that I still can't shake the day after reading it. 


Curious to know more about  Author Crystal Green click on the links below






No comments:

Post a Comment