Featured Post

Review Paper Princess/Broken Prince (The Royals) by Erin Watt

Hello fellow book addicts If there is one series that you have to read this year it has to be The Royal series by Erin Watt. As always the...

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Review: Sugar Love by Victoria H. Smith



                                 

Blurb

 Sugar...


That's some kind of name, isn't it?

It wasn't any type of name I'd heard of, but across the world, it seemed I was the only one.

You see, he's an international superstar, talented, sexy, and one day, he comes walking into my record store. He tells me he wants to buy some music, and later on, wants to get to know me a little better.

I had no idea he was here for his American debut, nor that he was one of the most successful rappers South Korean music had ever seen. If I had, I might not have been so frazzled when I found out and accidentally kidnapped him.

But then again...

Maybe that wouldn’t have mattered anyway.



I ran across this book on Facebook and the cover immediately had me intrigued. I'm so glad I one clicked this book. This is my first time being introduced to this author. Victoria's writing style is a breath of fresh air for me. I had been in a little bit of a reading slump and Sugar Love was the book to break my reading and reviewing slump.

This book immediately sucked me in and transported me to L.A with Harley and Jae. It's rare that I say I really didn't feel like I was reading, instead it felt like I was watching Harley and Jae's story unfold before my eyes. The storyline was very strong and the supporting character's Dom and Tess really kept the storyline moving, meaning adding in their own issues and support to Harley's character.

I also love the fact that this is an interracial couple from two totally different cultures. For me it added an extra layer to the storyline. I hope Victoria writes Tess story next. I would like to see where she goes with the potential love triangle she has created for Tess.

Rating




5 out of 5 stars


To learn more about Victoria H. Smith you can follow the links below







Images and Blurb borrowed from GoodReads



No comments:

Post a Comment