Featured Post

Review Paper Princess/Broken Prince (The Royals) by Erin Watt

Hello fellow book addicts If there is one series that you have to read this year it has to be The Royal series by Erin Watt. As always the...

Monday, April 25, 2016

Review: The Randy Romance Novelist




THE RANDY ROMANCE NOVELIST by Meghan Quinn

Goodreads: http://bit.ly/1P3pJkb
Amazon: http://amzn.com/B01BDSLWNG
iBooks: http://apple.co/1TAd5wf

BLURB:
It finally happened, I lost my virginity. Cue applause and cheers.

For a while life was all rainbows and kittens prancing in a sky full of cotton candy clouds…that was until the demands of the real world set in.

My best friend is getting married and she asked me to be her maid of honor. She’s not worried about flowers, or the dress, or the food at the venue. No, she’s worried about the bachelorette party, what kind of penis crown she will wear, and the nipple size of the stripper who will be attending.

I’m in way over my head trying to balance life with a boyfriend, planning a penis party, and writing my romance novel. Something is bound to give.

This is my life after my happily ever after…






5 out of 5 stars

The Randy Romance Novelist is the squeal to The Virgin Romance Novelist( you can see the review for this book Here) . I was anticipating this book to see what happens next to our "once" Virgin Romance Novelist Rosie, and it was everything and more than what I imagined this book would be. Hilariously funny we once again get to follow Rosie into her new found sexual freedom with her best friend now boyfriend Henry. I can not stress enough how freakin funny this book is. 

Rosie's misadventures continue with now having to learn how to be in a relationship with the one person she never imagined to be in a relationship with. On top of that Rosie is trying to finish writing her book and planning an epic bacholorette   party for her other best friend Delaney.

I loved that Meghan has kept the naivety that makes up Rosie's character. Once again I can easily relate to Rosie's misadventures in the bedroom with Henry.  Not wanting to put spoilers in this review, but my favorite and cringe worthy part of the book was at Henry's office party. Another funny tears in my eyes moment was the Vajazzle incident. You guys will understand when you read those two parts.  There were some moments when I wanted to yell at both Rosie and Henry to stop being so stubborn, but what's a good story without a little bit of frustration to keep the momentum going. I also loved how Meghan rounded out the ending of the story to give me a bit of closure to Rosie's life. 

Meghan if your reading this I lied about that last line not the beginning but about the closure. I really want to see the next step in Rosie's and Henry's life. To me that would be the icing on the cake for this series lol. 

The Randy Romance Novelist is one of the best romance/comedy books I have read this year. 



To follow or learn more about Author Meghan Quinn 
click on the links below



























No comments:

Post a Comment