Featured Post

Review Paper Princess/Broken Prince (The Royals) by Erin Watt

Hello fellow book addicts If there is one series that you have to read this year it has to be The Royal series by Erin Watt. As always the...

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Rock my World Thoughts/ Currently Reading

Rock My World thoughts/What i'm Currently Reading


Morning Addict's


So as I stated on Saturday that I did finished reading Tie Me that night(awesome story and plot line by the way) and then I moved on, on Sunday to Rock My World.



Rock My World is the creation of author Michelle A Valentine. This is the follow up to Rock My Bed in her Black Falcon series.
 
Here is the Series listed in order

1. Rock The Heart
1.5  Rock The Band
2. Rock My Bed
2.5. Rock My World
3 Rock The Beat (Coming soon)

As always here is the cover and blurb for Rock My World followed my thoughts.
After Aubrey Jenson is wrongly dismissed from her job at Center Stage Marketing, she seeks legal advice from her father, The Judge, to see what grounds she has to get her position reinstated. Her surprise visit to her family doesn’t go as smoothly as she hopes when she brings home her new boyfriend, Zach, Black Falcon’s lead guitarist. She soon discovers that father doesn’t always know best when it comes to matters of the heart.

When Zach meets Aubrey’s family, he’s immediately faced with his deepest fear: The love he so desperately wants, he doesn’t deserve. The Judge makes no attempt to hide his disdain for Zach, and will stop at nothing to keep him away from his daughter. But an unexpected twist turns everyone’s plans upside down and no one’s world will ever be the same.

Outside forces attempting to pull them apart are strong and it’s going to take every bit of Zach and Aubrey’s love for one another to withstand the fall-out. Soon, they discover making love last is harder than finding it to begin with and sometimes you pay the ultimate price for true love
 
My Thought's on Rock my World
 
What I loved about this story was how much Riff was willing to risk it all just to stay with Aubrey when he was being blackmailed by the Judge, and how Aubrey stood up to her parents and overcame her fears of disappointing them because of who she was in love with, and who they thinks she needs to be with.

I also loved the fact that We got to see Noel and Lane and the continuation to their story towards the end.

The ending was very well written and didn't make me feel as though the Author needed to explain more of the story or have that unfinished feel to it. This book had me hooked from the beginning till the end and I can't wait till Trip's story is released.
 
Michelle A. Valentine you Rock!!!!
 
If you guys want to check out Ms Valentine follow these links below
 
 
Now on to what I am currently Reading and I swear this book is like crack lol. One of the many reasons why I didn't blog on sun, mon or tues.  This book has sucked me in and has me twitching with withdrawals when I can't read it(not really but I do get that urge to run and open my nook app lol) But enough with my rambling here is my book i'm reading this week.
 
On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
  Yeah, Yeah I know i'm late but this book is really good. I'm a sucker for a romance where the leading lady has serious emotional issues lol. But mmmm yeah the attraction between Joss and Braden is a slow slow burn that suckes you in when they first meet. I'm telling you that this book is calling my name now lol. I'm about halfway though so I should give you guys an update either later on today or Friday. I since no one will really be online tomorrow celebrating the 4th of July and all lol.
 
I'm going to sign off for now my little minions are getting on each other's nerves and are arguing with each other smh. Mommy duties never fail lol.
 
 
Have a safe and fun 4th...
 
Behave yourselves and Read On!!!!!
 
*book cover photo's and synopsis  courtesy of Goodreads.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment