Featured Post

Review Paper Princess/Broken Prince (The Royals) by Erin Watt

Hello fellow book addicts If there is one series that you have to read this year it has to be The Royal series by Erin Watt. As always the...

Friday, June 21, 2013

Busy busy work life

So... I have been a busy busy little bee at work yesterday but I just wanted to update you on Entwined With you. I now have reached page 100 and mmmm yeah there were times I had to take a pause due to the hot hot hot scenes between Gideon and Eva but foggy glasses aside their love is strong as ever aside from a couple of people I wanted to reach through my nook and smack them for causing unnecessary drama lol. But I'm loving the plot and story so far. but I should be finished with EWY tonight so I can give you all my full review. 

But in unrelated book news...

I recieved a letter from Samsung yesterday explaining that I won a $10 google play gift card *woot* so I will be activating that sometime when I get home. Hopefully I will not burn through it using it to get extra moves for candy crush saga lmao!! Seriously that game is frustratingly addictive.. But let me sign off work and duty calls.

Look out for updates throughout the course of the day when I can..

As always...

Behave yourselves and Read On!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment