Featured Post

Review Paper Princess/Broken Prince (The Royals) by Erin Watt

Hello fellow book addicts If there is one series that you have to read this year it has to be The Royal series by Erin Watt. As always the...

Thursday, June 27, 2013

*Update on Forever too Far*

Hey Fellow Book Addict's

So... I'm reading the 3rd and final book in Abbi Glines too far series and i'm on the fence with this book. Right now i'm only half way through the book and there have been several times when I wanted to throw my phone across the room with how much I was frustrated with Rush. All I have to say is Nan is a royal bitch and I wanted to smack some sense into her. I had to stop reading a few times with the amount of tantrums Nan has thrown.  But I don't know I am just not feeling this book. I will finish reading it because I don't like to leave a book unfinished. I'm guessing it was the way she left the ending with Never too Far or how I felt the book was rushed (no pun intended). I loved the first book Fallen too Far that's what made me continue on with the third book. *Sigh*. But I don't think I want to count this book out yet.. Not until the end anyway. Don't get me wrong I love Abbi Glines but this series i'm seriously struggling with this one.

But anyway once i'm finished with this I will do my thoughts on the whole series for those who have not read the series yet.

But that's it for now. Time for me to grab something to eat and finish reading..

Until Then

Behave yourselves and Read On!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment