Featured Post

Review Paper Princess/Broken Prince (The Royals) by Erin Watt

Hello fellow book addicts If there is one series that you have to read this year it has to be The Royal series by Erin Watt. As always the...

Monday, June 24, 2013

Touching base

Hello fellow addicts


Just wanted to touch base with you all since I haven't posted anything on here since Friday. My weekend was busy, busy, busy but I'm glad my work week is over.. You all will receive my take on Entwined With You tomorrow. Also I will talk about a sleeper book that kept me from going into a book hangover coma from EWY.

I will also be spotlighting my friend Author L.H. Nicole. I will be talking about her book Legendary or should I say pimping her webpage, goodreads, and facebook lol.

I'm going to sign off now because I am exhausted and my bed is calling me.

Will chat with you all tomorrow.



Behave yourselves and Read On!!

No comments:

Post a Comment