Featured Post

Review Paper Princess/Broken Prince (The Royals) by Erin Watt

Hello fellow book addicts If there is one series that you have to read this year it has to be The Royal series by Erin Watt. As always the...

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Thought's on Entwined With You...

Hey all

So as I mentioned last night that I did complete Entwined With You on Sunday. And let me tell you I believe that EWY is the best one so far.  I really can't compare the other two book to this one because it's more of the two of them learning how to face obstacles together instead of doing it alone. Like I previously stated that there are a few characters that I wanted to Hi Five to the forehead because every time Gideon and Eva make headway someone knocks them back two steps. But never fear they are finally getting to a place where they are relying on each other and communicate instead of running away.

Now that I have that out of the way let me tell you my favorite scenes...

The club scene..

I'm not going to give anything away but I will say that I did have to stop reading it a few times because it got intense also I was riding the subway and when you have a e reader those that sit beside me tend to read whatever I'm reading lol. Let's just say one lady learned the hard way not to read over someone's shoulder.I was reading Olivia Cunnings Double Time (sinners on tour #3) at the time. I have never seen someone turn so red in my life lol.. But yeah I'm going to shelve the club scene right next to Jeanine Frost's infamous chapter 32 in her Night Huntress Series.

Next favorite scene

The Beach.. I'm not saying more if you didn't read(your just going to have to read it to find out what I'm talking about) But to those who read EWY would agree :-)

Like I said before this book is the best so far nothing was wrong with the first two books just this one gives us more depth to the characters and more emotional development with both Eva and Gideon. They are no where healed in this book but I like that they are heading in the right path towards a long and happy life together..


Now one to the little sleeper book that prevented me from going into a post Gideon coma lol..

Saltwater Kisses by Krista Lakes
 This is a story about Emma LaRue and Jack Saunders. Emma has won a all inclusive vacation to paradise from a local radio station. The person who was suppose to go backed out at the last minute so she decided to travel alone.  Jack Saunders just wanted to have a last vacation before having to take over the family company. When an emergency situation puts these two together the sparks immediately fly.
 
This story was so light and cute. I loved that Emma decided to be adventurous on vacation since in her non vacation life she is anything but adventurous. Jack is the prince charming to Emma's Cinderella. When they both go back to reality they both have to face the repercussions of their intimate time spent in paradise. What I loved about it was that Emma never lost who she was when she was forced to leave Iowa to move to fast paced New York City. Despite many obstacles that stood in Jack and Emma's way the did manage to always come back to one another. But that book is the perfect post Gideon Cross fix and I think you guys would really enjoy it.
 
*Author Spotlight*
 
My good Friend L.H Nicole has a book coming soon call Legendary it's a new adult fantasy Y.A
 here's the synopsis of the book.
 
Before the darkest hour strikes the Destined One shall come forth
Avalon’s lost daughter must thrice and alone prove her worth
Then can she fully possess the power to awaken the King
It shall become her destiny to reunite the Round Table
Unearth and reclaim their lost relics
Become the key to undoing the evil Mordrid has wrought
Only with her can the Once and Future King prevail
Hidden in the mountains of Avalon, King Arthur awaits the Destined One to call him back to life and battle evil once more. Ancient evils have returned, threatening the peace of the seven realms.
Aliana Fagan spent her childhood traveling the world with her parents, growing up on the stories of legendary heroes and mythical lands. But after the violent death of her parents, Aliana spent the next two years hiding behind her camera and in her photo-art. Yet she finds herself thrown into the one adventure she never dreamt could come true. Avalon, King Arthur, Dragons and the Knights of the Round Table.  But what’s a girl to do when everything she thought she knew about the Arthurian legends is nothing close to the truth.
Caught between her intense feelings for the noble Sir Galahad and her growing friendship to King Arthur Aliana will have to lead the knights on an epic adventure across the seven realms to reclaim all they have lost and defeat Mordrid for good.
Yet Mordrid has plans for Aliana, and her powers, that even his greatest ally, Morgana LeFay, knows nothing about.
Along with her plucky guardian dragon, Daggerhorne, Aliana will discover the meaning of friendship, bravery, loyalty, true love and forgiveness. But can she do it all in time to save the realms from Mordrid’s impending Armageddon?
Legendary is the first book in my Upper YA/ New Adult fantasy saga breathing new life and twists into the story and characters know throughout the world, creating a realm of fantasy and adventure in modern time picking up where legend leaves off. Aliana has to deal with daunting tasks: the violent death of her parents, heartbreaking family secrets, monsters and dragons, mystical creatures (good and bad), learn to wield magic, discover life altering love and betrayal and characters who are not all they appear to be
 
 
 Now I will let you know that I am a lady at L.H Nicole's round table so I got to read Legendary when she was writing it chapter by chapter and all i'm going to say is I'm still Team Galahad. You guys are in for an adventure and I can't wait till she publishes it hopefully in August. You guys will not be disappointed. Now it's time for me to pimp her web sights out lol
 
If you want to get in touch with L.H Nicole you can reach her here
 
 
Now Go and Show her some Love.. lol
 Me(left), L.H Nicole(Right) and Katie(Center) lol
 
Oh I almost forgot to mention the current book I'm reading
 
It's Forever too far by Abbi Glines
I just started reading this yesterday when I got in from work but my brain was fried from working late sunday night and returning to work yesterday morning that I couldn't give it my full attention. so im going to try again and start from the beginning again. I will post updates as soon as I can..


Signing off for now...

Behave yourselves and Read On!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment