Featured Post

Review Paper Princess/Broken Prince (The Royals) by Erin Watt

Hello fellow book addicts If there is one series that you have to read this year it has to be The Royal series by Erin Watt. As always the...

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Karen Marie Moning News/First Contest Winner

Karen Marie Moning recently posted a note on her page answering questions concerning her Dani O'Mally series you can check that out here...http://www.facebook.com/notes/karen-marie-moning/burned-release-date-mac-barrons-and-absolutely-no-pedophiles/10151505724784142. She is aiming for a April 2014 release date for book #2 titled Burned. Here is the cover for Burned.
Looking up KMM's goodreads page she has no synopsis for this book yet. But I will keep you posted for when that will become available.
 
Now on to Forever too Far I haven't pick it up yet. I'm really disappointing myself for not taking a chance to read but duty calls when your a mother of a 4, 8 and 9 year old boys. Also I am getting the facebook page for MissLittleBookAddict going. So I have been a busy bee today lol. Now that the page is doing well. Which I have to thank those that helped spread the word and shared the page and this blog to others.  Thank you so much for that. You guys don't know how much this means to me.
 
Now leaving all the mushy stuff aside. I did run a contest on my fb page hoping to reach 50 likes. I only ended up with 29 likes last time I checked but hey a like is a like and I'm truly grateful to all that liked my fb page. But without further interruptions Congrats to B. Nakia Garner for winning a $10 gift card to her choice of a B&N or Amazon gift card..
 
Hold tight you all I will be running another contest soon. In the mean time while it's quiet(that might not be a good thing with the boys being upstairs lol) I'm going to go and actually read Forever too Far. I will be back later on tonight to give you an update on how far along I am in the book..
 
Signing off for now.. Until then
 
Behave yourselves and Read On!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment