Featured Post

Review Paper Princess/Broken Prince (The Royals) by Erin Watt

Hello fellow book addicts If there is one series that you have to read this year it has to be The Royal series by Erin Watt. As always the...

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

We now have a Facebook page!!!

Hey guys

I decided to create a facebook page for my blog to boost awareness of this blog.. You guys can check it out here http://www.facebook.com/Misslittlebookadict.  Also I am running a thank you contest if I reach 50 likes by 5 pm this evening. So I will keep you updated on that.


Moving on to other idea's that I have floating around in my head.

1. I hope to start more Author spotlights independent or published authors but right now I'm going to be sticking to my indy authors.

2. Running contest on here. I want to gain subscriber's to do so.

3. Posting free books or books that are low cost.

4. Want to start a reader pole for a book of the month or just a book everyone is reading at the same time.

Sometime's I will backtrack on books that I'm reading if you have already read it. I am trying to archive the books that I already read to prevent myself from ignoring the books I have accumulated a chance to get to those and read.

But feel free to drop by my FB page and drop any suggestions as to what you would like to see on this blog or on my FB page..


That's it for now..

Behave yourselves and Read ON!!!

P.S. Still have not gotten a chance to read Forever too far but will be doing so once I get my Page on FB set up..

No comments:

Post a Comment